Coach / Volunteer Information
Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time to our development program(s)!
- Please register your name on our website (you may need to register yourself as a player as well, if you do not have a player in the system). This will create a valid user in our database.
- Send an email to Secretary@tcyha.org to introduce yourself and let us know if you have skating experience or not so we are able to best use your time.
- Logon to USA Hockey to register for a current membership. You will select Manager / Volunteer (this is free) https://membership.usahockey.com/
- Once you have that number in a certificate form, please download to save it and when these steps are completed, you will email firstname.lastname@example.org to let our Registrar know that you have completed the next two steps.
- Once you have the USA Hockey number, you will use that to log back into USA Hockey and you will see a section for background check. Please complete that background screening found by clicking on this link: https://www.usahockey.com/backgroundscreen
- Lastly, the Safe Sport Certification is next – once you have completed that, you will download to save and send that certificate along with your USA Hockey cert as well to our Registrar via email.
Thank you again for taking the time to assist us, we could not run our program without people like you!