Coach / Volunteer Information
Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time to our development program(s)!
- Please register your name on our website (you may need to register yourself as a player as well, if you do not have a player in the system). This will create a valid user in our database.
- Send an email to Secretary@tcyha.org to introduce yourself and let us know if you have skating experience or not so we are able to best use your time.
- Once you have been approved to proceed, please follow the following three online protocols, at no cost to you:
- Register for a USA Hockey number: https://membership.usahockey.com/.
- **You will select "Manager / Volunteer" (system will prompt that this is off ice only, please be aware this registration is OK for this program, coaching modules are not required)
- Once you have that number in a certificate form, please download to save it
- When the following steps 2 & 3 are completed, you will email firstname.lastname@example.org to let our Registrar know that you have completed all three steps.
- Complete the Background screening: https://www.usahockey.com/backgroundscreen.
- Once you have the USA Hockey number, you will use that number to log back into USA Hockey and complete that background screening
- Complete the Safe Sport Certification: https://www.usahockey.com/uscenterforsafesport
- Once you have completed this, you will download to save it and send that certificate along with your USA Hockey number certificate to our Registrar via email: email@example.com
Thank you again for taking the time to assist us, we could not run our program without people like you!