The Bantam Program (14U) in the 2020-2021 season are for all players born in either 2006 or 2007 birth years.
Teams practice primarily at the Wallace Civic Center and will play games in the Valley Hockey League. Each team will play approximately 35 regular season travel games, plus playoff games.
This season, all Bantam Teams will also receive 1 skills night per month from September through February run by professional hockey skills development staff.
Additional tournaments or scrimmage games may be scheduled based upon the coaches decisions, and agreement of the team.
Policies & Fees
· Registration is a non-refundable $75 fee for Player Evaluations plus a $125 deposit towards the 2020-2021 season. The $200 payment is due in order for a player to participate in the team selection ratings.
· If a player decides to leave the program, the $125 deposit is refundable at any time before opening day.
· Full Tuition and monthly payment details will be provided to all families once all contracts have been completed and voted on by the Twin City Board of Directors.
· Monthly Tuition payments must be up to date in order for any player to take the ice for the start of the 2020-21 season at the End of August.
· Any prior season balances must be paid in full at registration.
· Uniforms are not included with paid tuition, but uniforms from prior seaosn may be used as long as they fit your child.
· There is a $75 discount for those who pay in full at the time of registration that will be credited back.
born between: 01/01/2006 and 12/31/2007